TechGlobal has been awarded its second contract to provide IT Operational and Maintenance Support services to U.S. Trade and Development Agency (USTDA). This contract is a follow on to a previous, successful effort in maintaining and improving Agency’s IT Infrastructure and Security. Services will be delivered at the USTDA offices in Rosslyn, Virginia. They will include:
· Technical support, maintenance, and administration for network/system operations.
· Applications development and implementation.
· IT Strategic Planning and Federal Compliance Assurance Support
· End-user technical support including Help Desk Support and training.
· IT System Backups and Recovery Support
· System and information security, security management and continuous monitoring and backup.
· Microsoft SharePoint website development and maintenance.
The TechGlobal team is led by Marina Havan, TechGlobal CTO and VP of Information Technology Services. “We’re excited about the opportunity to continue our work at the USTDA”, said Marina. “The broad scope of activities demonstrates our growing technical capabilities. The fact that this is repeat business validates our customer satisfaction and ability to develop long term relationships.”