Full lifecycle IT services from project planning, system implementation, and maintenance and support.
We are experts in the implementation of COTS solutions for land management, permitting, licensing, inspection, regulation compliance and enforcement, case management, grant management, asset management, electronic document management, and Geographic Information System (GIS).
We provide full lifecycle of management and support services to client’s IT infrastructure, business applications, and databases from the strategic planning to operation, maintenance and help desk support.
We develop web based applications and databases that tailor to our client’s business needs.
We modernize the client’s IT system using the most up-to-date technologies including technology assessment, project planning and budgeting, system design and implementation, legacy system and database migration, and full deployment support.
Commercial Off the Shelf Software (COTS) Integration – Featuring Accela
TechGlobal is a certified Business Partner and value added software reseller of Accela, a Government Software solution provider. We have been partners with Accela in implementing Accela Civic Platform solutions for the Government agencies since 2006.
We have industry leading expertise implementing Accela COTS solutions in large, complex enterprise environments. TechGlobal has used the power of the Civic Platform to implement high-impact enterprise solutions for land management, permitting, licensing, regulatory compliance, and enforcement for a range of clients.
Major implementations include:
- Permits Online System for U.S. Treasury Department’s Alcohol and Tobacco Tax and Trade Bureau (TTB)
- Enterprise Licensing System for State of Massachusetts
- Land Management System for Baltimore County, MD
- Fire Permits and Citizen Complaint Management System for Town of South Hampton, NY
- Land Management payment portal financial system integration, Howard County, MD
- Property Management Modernization Project, Department of Consumer and Regulatory Affairs of the District of Columbia
- Alcohol Licensing System, Alcoholic Beverage Regulation Administration (ABRA) of the District of Columbia
Accela Civic Platform Expertise
Implementation & Configuration:
On-Premise and On-Cloud
- Land Management
- Licensing and Case Management
- Asset Management
- Accela Citizen Access (ACA)
- Accela Mobile Office (AMO)
- Accela Mobile Apps
- Accela GIS
- Electronic Document Review (EDR)
- Crystal Reports
Scripting and Integration
- Event Management Scripting Engine (EMSE)
- .NET/Java Interfaces
Other Related Services
- Legacy Data Conversion
- Custom Portlet and User Interface
- Software Installation and Configuration
- Payment Portal Configuration
- Financial System Integration
- Technical and End User Training
Web Application Development
TechGlobal houses a team of seasoned consultants and engineers that are ready to solve your business needs through custom information system development services using the most up to date technologies. We are in the business of exceeding expectations.
TechGlobal's Q-Sigma EIM
Our software engineers are experienced in a range of product development and are required to maintain a high level of “freshness” with new technologies that can optimize development time. Project managers and developers use Agile methodology for the full lifecycle of the software and web application development to achieve fast results and deliver high-quality solutions on-time, in-budget, that meet client expectations, achieve full user adoption and establish IT support for the new system.
Related services also include:
- Legacy Data Migration and Consolidation
- System and Database Integration
- Data Analysis, Reporting, and Dash Boarding
- Document Management
IT Advisory and Enterprise Support Services
TechGlobal’s IT advisory and management services enable efficient use of IT dollars to provide high availability, secure and efficient IT Infrastructure for users located in single location, across multi-time-zone, and/or stationed overseas. Our system administrators, system and network engineers work hand in hand with security officers to ensure all devises ranging from smartphones to security appliances are managed efficiently and provide the services and protection needed in this environment of rampant cybersecurity breaches.
- Network Design and Refreshment
- Network appliances configuration and management
- NIST 800-53 compliance
- System and Network security monitoring, and management
- FISMA audit support
Operation and Maintenance
- System upgrade and patching
- Backup and Recovery
- Standard Operation Procedure (SOP) management and Update
- Security document management and update
IT Advisory and Consulting Services
- Gap analysis
- IT strategic planning and budgeting
- Enterprise system planning and design
- Emerging technology evaluation
- Project Management
- System Architecture & Virtualization (VMWare)
- Cloud design and management
- Office 365 migration and management
- Storage Area Network (SAN) management and operation
- Managed Engine
- Information Security Assurance
Technology Modernization and System Integration
TechGlobal is an expert in technology modernization by converting legacy application and database to the most up to date technology platform. We work with our client to assess the business requirements and identify gaps/deficiencies of existing systems in supporting the requirements.
We develop phased implementation/migration approach to minimize risks of the migration and ensure non-interruption to client’s business operation. We have redesigned and migrated many legacy applications and databases to the new technologies for our Federal and Local Government clients. TechGlobal has developed many application and database integration programs using Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) solutions. For example, at TTB, we have integrated its Permits Online System with U.S. Treasury’s pay.gov system; at Howard County, Maryland we have developed integrated its permitting, licensing, and inspection systems with County’s financial system and its payment clearinghouse Govolution.
- Requirements and Gap Analysis
- Technology evaluation
- Phased Implementation Plan and Strategy
- Full lifecycle of new application design and development including training and documentation
- Legacy Data Migration and Consolidation
- Enhancement, Operation, and Maintenance Support
System and Database Integration
- Application and database integration
- Geographic Information System (GIS) integration
- Document Management System Integration
- Financial system integration
- Agency’s existing system integration
- Other 3rd party software integration such as eSignature, data analytical tools, business intelligent tools, etc.