The Programmer will be responsible for the following:
- Review and analyze systems specifications, consult with internal and external customers to gather information about application needs, objectives, functions, features and input output requirements.
- Analyze, define and document requirements as defined in the RFP.
- Create customer frameworks using Microsoft Enterprise Library.
- Use VB.NET, Oracle 11g, MS Access and Crystal Reports v11 as directed by the Department.
- Modify existing applications to conform to system changes and improvements.
- Create and maintain custom reports.
- Create custom interfaces for FileNet P8 using Content Engine API’s in .NET.
- Test and debug software applications.
- Assist in resolving computer application problems, determine capabilities, suggest alternative approaches, define application limitations, and program changes in the software.
- Research and implement technology tools.
- Create and maintain documentation.
There is no relocation package available for this position.
The System Business Analyst will work with our senior consulting staff on site at a Government facility to help identify and document the information technology needs of our Government customer. This position requires a self-starter who enjoys working in a team environment to develop successful IT solutions. The successful candidate will have a firm understanding of the business functions and processes of government organizations and how IT is used to support them. The successful candidate must be able to maintain a SECRET security clearance.
The .NET SharePoint Office365 Developer will be involved in all stages of web design and development for a federal agency. The agency is currently converting from an Intranet site to SharePoint 2013, Office365, they also require a robust records management workflow deployment.
The ideal candidate will have experience with the full lifecycle of application development and intranet portal administration. One with experience in an enterprise environment with a mixture of legacy and cloud-based tools and platforms, including Office365. They will also be able to work closely with users to understand requirements and mission needs and then be able to translate them into actions.
This individual will have experience in requirement analysis, design, development, testing and maintenance of object oriented multi-tier server-client applications using Microsoft technologies i.e. .NET, Windows SharePoint Services and SharePoint Server. The candidate must be a go-getter who can work effectively and efficiently without substantial supervision. This position requires someone who is a self-starter with initiative, reliability and excellent communication skills. He/she must also be a team player.
The Systems Administrator will implement proper system patching to address security vulnerabilities and accurately report security incidents. They will also support a multi-tier application development environment for an application development team engaging in web-based, database-driven and custom application development projects. The Systems Administrator will perform and monitor daily server backups and off-site tape rotation and also perform system administration tasks and monitor system resource usage.
- Administrate accounts for system users
- Perform daily system administration tasks
- Implement auditing and collection of system logs and monitoring activities
- Communicate technical information effectively to clients and internal management
- Provide timely and competent response to technology support requests
- Provide monthly activity report and spend report by program
- Project specific documentation as needed
- Provide user support for application developers as well as administrative users
This position requires that you have the ability to obtain a Public Trust clearance.
Working at TechGlobal
As a services oriented company, TechGlobal employees are the sole representative to our customers and deliver our products and services. TechGlobal believes firmly in a Win-Win-Win philosophy where Customers, Employees, and TechGlobal all benefit from a fair and equitable relationship.
At TechGlobal, we believe it is incumbent upon us to provide generous benefits designed to support the physical, financial, and emotional well-being of our employees.
TechGlobal Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.