The Outreach and Education Specialist will be responsible for the following:
- Answer and respond to public inquiries (30%)
- Assemble packages of education and outreach materials (10%)
- Maintain weekly tracking sheet and assist with material inventories (2%)
- Promote NOAA’s Office of Education activities and services through staffing conferences, public events, and representing various forms of media (15%)
- Create and post content for the Education website (15%)
- Contribute to the Office of Education social media postings (20%)
- Various tasks alongside office staff (8%)
Task percentages are estimates and are subject to change according to customer needs. There is no relocation package available for this position.
The Sr. Systems Administrator will implement proper system patching to address security vulnerabilities and accurately report security incidents. They will also support a multi-tier application development environment for an application development team engaging in web-based, database-driven and custom application development projects. The Systems Administrator will perform and monitor daily server backups and off-site tape rotation and also perform system administration tasks and monitor system resource usage.
Must be a U.S. citizen.
- Coordinate with Operations Branch Chief and Team to ensure technical coverage of routine and emergency administrative duties and carried out
- Develop and maintain an in-depth understanding of the entire operation of the system, communicate issues, and recommend solutions in both verbal and written format to management and customers
- Administrate accounts for system users
- Perform daily system administration tasks
- Implement auditing and collection of system logs and monitoring activities
- Communicate technical information effectively to clients and internal management
- Provide timely and competent response to technology support requests
- Advise on system architecture and system design
- Create system level white papers and requirements specifications
- Create architecture diagrams
- Advise on and document: Security standards, load balancing and failover strategies, server selection strategies, server configuration standards, testing and quality assurance procedures and change management procedures
- Advise on system rules of behavior
- Ensure that appropriate security requirements are implemented and enforced for all ST systems
- Implement proper system patching to address security vulnerabilities and accurately report security incidents
- Provide monthly activity report and spend report by program
- Project specific documentation as needed
- Provide user support for application developers as well as administrative users
There is no relocation package available for this position.
Working at TechGlobal
As a services oriented company, TechGlobal employees are the sole representative to our customers and deliver our products and services. TechGlobal believes firmly in a Win-Win-Win philosophy where Customers, Employees, and TechGlobal all benefit from a fair and equitable relationship.
At TechGlobal, we believe it is incumbent upon us to provide generous benefits designed to support the physical, financial, and emotional well-being of our employees.
TechGlobal Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.