Outreach and Education Specialist
The Outreach and Education Specialist will be responsible for the following:
- Answer and respond to public inquiries (30%)
- Assemble packages of education and outreach materials (10%)
- Maintain weekly tracking sheet and assist with material inventories (2%)
- Promote NOAA’s Office of Education activities and services through staffing conferences, public events, and representing various forms of media (15%)
- Create and post content for the Education website (15%)
- Contribute to the Office of Education social media postings (20%)
- Various tasks alongside office staff (8%)
Task percentages are estimates and are subject to change according to customer needs. There is no relocation package available for this position.
TechGlobal Inc. is looking for highly motivated individuals to support our growing federal practice in IT infrastructure operations and maintenance. Having been in business for over 12 years, we offer a strong innovative team, excellent work environment and a commitment to client satisfaction. Our IT technical expertise is second-to-none and our dedication to customer service, rapid response and flawless execution is a core value that distinguishes TechGlobal Inc. from its competitors. If you are driven to excel, we want you!
- Background in outreach, interpretation, communications, project management or related field.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills, including written, verbal (presentation), and face-to-face interactions with colleagues and public audiences.
- Strong interest in and/or knowledge of environmental issues and NOAA mission.
- Ability to pass government background check.
- Must be able to lift up to 40lbs.
- 3 – 6 years of related experience.
- Bachelor’s degree from a 4-year accredited university required.
Interested candidates should provide a cover letter along with your resume.
Email resumes to TechGlobal, Inc. – firstname.lastname@example.org