Senior Systems Analyst-Towson
IT Senior Systems Analyst – Towson, MD
Position Number 2013019
*Local candidates within 50 miles and with current U.S. work authorization only please.**
TechGlobal Inc. is seeking a qualified Senior Systems Analyst to assess, develop, enhance, and implement technology solutions in within government agencies.
- Knowledge of the principles and practices of planning, developing, implementing, and maintaining computer information systems. Knowledge of business operations, processes and procedures. Knowledge of processes, methods and techniques utilized to analyze and evaluate business operations.
- Skill in analyzing and evaluating administrative processes for automation. Skill in application and system programming.
- Ability to assist in the analysis and evaluation of the feasibility and suitability of information technology projects. Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships. Ability to communicate effectively in both written and verbal forms. Ability to develop requirements, design and other life cycle documents. Ability to create precise and effective technical documentation.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with internal and external clients and vendors
- Ability to produce documentation that will be used by various audiences, including but not limited to design documents for each application being reviewed that will include business requirements, functional specifications, test plans and scripts.
- Graduation from an accredited college or university with a bachelor’s degree in Business, Computer Science or a related field and five years’ experience in systems analysis, change management analysis, project management, program analysis, or a closely related field.
- Recent engagement with a government entity
- Must be able to pass background check
Apply by sending your resume email@example.com
Please indicate that you are applying for the Senior Systems Analyst position.
TechGlobal Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.